4-channel Digital Processing Amplifier for Cinema
QSC DPA 4.3
The DPA Series represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Each model provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing – all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency.
The DPA Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems. These amplifiers not only provide the power and processing to make your cinema sound system perform better, they offer outstanding efficiency ensuring that energy costs will be kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
- Total power up to 5,000 watts
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for Life-Safety supervision.
- Four Input Euroblock connectors, and four Euroblock touch-proof Speaker connectors.
1400 W x 4 Channels
Dimensions (HWD) inches
Dimensions (HWD) cm
21 lb / 9.5 kg
Let us follow up
Our office hours are 9:30am-5:30pm weekdays — please drop by, call us or fill in the contact form so we can reply to you shortly.
Magna-Tech Electronic Co., Inc.
329 Palermo Ave. 1st Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134-6601 USA
Phone: (305) 573-7339
Fax: (305) 573-8101