LED Lighting System, Remote Power Supply
Tempo HLS House Lighting System
The House Lighting System (HLS) is designed to illuminate spaces requiring several lighting scenarios, such as theater or auditorium venues. Based on the Tempo CLiP® (Configurable Lighting Platform), luminaires may be configured with multiple 12” lighting modules, each with different light distributions and/or intensity. Modules may be controlled with separate circuits and dimming controls to further tailor scenes. A typical cinema application would include luminaires configured with High Lumen modules for theater cleaning and High Uniformity dimming modules for house lighting, trailer and movie screening.
The HLS is available in two different platforms, one designed for continuous surface or suspension mounting and the other for recessed mounting in a T-Bar ceiling grid (see separate spec sheet). HLS Surface Mount is available in 2 circuit configurations for small to medium auditoriums and 4 circuit for large auditoriums. The low voltage, remotely powered system centralizes control and servicing.
- Extruded aluminum channel
- Die-cast aluminum wiring splice box (recessed system)
- Thermally optimized die-cast aluminum light module housings
- Push wire connectors (recessed system) and plug and play connectors (surface system) for simplified installation
- CSA damp location listed
- IC rated
- High Lumen Cleaning Light modules (C) consist of a 12” module. A lightly frosted dome lens, coupled with wide beam optics direct a LED array.
- High Uniformity House Light modules (H) consist of a 12” module with a dome lens and high diffusion film over a high density array of LEDs.
- Utilizes remote, low voltage DC power supply, 120V
- When a combination of High Lumen Cleaning Light and high Uniformity House Light modules are specified, the standard wiring configuration is dual circuit, with all High Lumen (C) modules on one circuit and High Uniformity (H) on the second circuit.
- Light output varies by configuration, see performance summary
- Lumen maintenance is greater than 85% at 86,000 hours for all product configurations (L85 at 86,000 hours)
- Available in 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K correlated color temperature. A different color temperature may be selected for High Lumen Cleaning Light modules (C) and High Uniformity House Light modules (H).
- Typical CRI of 80+
- LED’s are selected and placed on the printed circuit boards via Tempo Industries’ UniBin® process which ensures consistent hue and color within the entire installation. Color variations are held to a minimum, within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse.
- Tempo provides a 5 year limited warranty. A 10 year limited warranty will apply when installed by a Tempo Certified HLS Installer.
Let us follow up
Our office hours are 9:30am-5:30pm weekdays — please drop by, call us or fill in the contact form so we can reply to you shortly.
Magna-Tech Electronic Co., Inc.
329 Palermo Ave. 1st Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134-6601 USA
Phone: (305) 573-7339
Fax: (305) 573-8101