LED Rail Light Assembly, Remote Power Supply
Tempo Supplemental Rail Light
The Sentinel™ Supplemental Rail Light (SRL) allows the addition of a LED based luminaire to new or existing hand and stair rails. The integrated LED lighting modules of the SRL produce light levels that easily meet both IESNA recommendations and local code requirements for egress pathway lighting.
The SRL length is field adjustable, up to 2”, to ensure full contact with the vertical uprights, providing a secure and rigid installation. The SRL LED light fixture can be positioned to provide optimum lighting distribution without glare or unwanted light trespass. Available in both symmetrical and asymmetrical distribution patterns, the SRL is the ideal lighting solution for either center or side locations of stair, aisle and pathways.
A selection of lighting levels is available with both differing LED sources and spacings of the lighting modules. Fully dimmable, the SRL can provide suitable LED light levels in any ambient light condition.
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Fully assembled and wired
- Available in 26” to 54” lengths
- Field adjustable length, refer to max and min rail lengths in ordering information
- Suitable for retrofit or new construction
- Symmetrical or asymmetrical (left or right) distribution
- Integrated baffle for light shielding and directional control
- 12V AC or DC operation via remote transformer
- Low voltage class 2 electrical components for safety and lower cost installation
- Low energy consumption – less than as 0.5 watts per module
- Dimmable with compatible transformer
- Rated for a minimum of 86,000 hours (L85) at 25ºC ambient operating temperature
- Available in 2700K or 3500K color temperature
- 80+ Color rendering Index (CRI)
Let us follow up
Our office hours are 9:30am-5:30pm weekdays — please drop by, call us or fill in the contact form so we can reply to you shortly.
Magna-Tech Electronic Co., Inc.
6114 NW 74th Ave.
Miami FL 33166 USA
Phone: (305) 573-7339
Fax: (305) 573-8101