Q-SYS™ Amplifier and I/O Frame Backup Accessory
- One DAB-801 unit can provide N+1 instantaneous two-channel switchover redundancy for as many as eight amplifier output channels
- Two DAB-801 units can be cascaded to provide two- or four-channel switchover redundancy for up to 16 amplifier output channels
- Automatic detection and switchover between inputs from primary and backup I/O Frames, in case of failure upstream
- Fault tolerant control and monitoring of each DAB-801 is available using simultaneous GPIO terminals connected to both primary and backup I/O Frames
- Two additional non-networked analog “high line” level inputs provide emergency evacuation signal which can override all other input signals
- QSC DataPort connectors and high-current terminal blocks for easy and reliable installation
- Q-SYS technical support is available 24/7 worldwide
6 position “Euro” or “Phoenix” type, QSC DataPort (HD-15), QSC GPIO (DB-15).
QSC DataPort (HD-15), 8 position high current “Euro” or “Phoenix” type.
Control Extension Bus (DB-37), IEC type AC Inlet.
Page assignment: 8-position DIP type toggle switch
Balanced 5 kO, 3 V rms
Power (blue, 1 each).
NORMAL (green, 8 each, 1 per primary DP).
FAULT (red, 8 each, 1 per primary DP).
BACKUP ACTIVE (yellow, 6 each, 1 per backup DP)
1200 W per channel
100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 12 W max.
0–40°C non condensing
Dimensions (HWD) inches
7 × 19 × 2 / 4RU
Dimensions (HWD) mm
178 x 483 x 51 / 4RU
7.8 lb / 3.5 kg
10.8 lb / 5 kg
Let us follow up
Our office hours are 9:30am-5:30pm weekdays — please drop by, call us or fill in the contact form so we can reply to you shortly.
Magna-Tech Electronic Co., Inc.
329 Palermo Ave. 1st Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134-6601 USA
Phone: (305) 573-7339
Fax: (305) 573-8101