Step & Path Light, Remote or Integral Power Supply
Tempo’s SPL Step & Path Light is available in 120 volt input or in low voltage (12VAC) class 2 system. Used as a step lighting luminaire, the SPL provides a broad and uniform light distribution for safety on or around steps and stairs. Use as an aisle or path lighting luminaire for safety or ambient lighting. Features a slim, architecturally pleasing face plate with no visible hardware.
With aesthetics and durability in mind, the SPL offers a sleek rectilinear shape comprised of a durable cast aluminum housing and face plate. A thick, frosted, polycarbonate lens is utilized for even diffusion and complete protection of the light source. SPL is available with several optional finishes to compliment any project.
- Aluminum low copper alloy housing and face plate, black finish standard. Optional painted finishes available. Faceplate attaches to housing with a locking set screw.
- Mounted to a single gang handy box (by others)
- Replaceable LED module
- CSA damp location listed
- Frosted polycarbonate lens
- 1 watt or 3 watt power level
- Available with integral power supply (120V, ELV dimmable) or for use with remote, class 2 low voltage (12VAC) magnetic transformer
- Operating temperature range of -20ºC to 50ºC
- Rated for a minimum of 86,000 hours (L85) at 25ºC ambient operating temperature
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K Color Temperature options
- Red, Green, Blue and Amber available in 12V only
- LED’s are selected and placed on the printed circuit boards via Tempo Industries’ UniBin® process which ensures consistent hue and color within the entire installation. Color variations are held to a minimum, within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse.
Let us follow up
Our office hours are 9:30am-5:30pm weekdays — please drop by, call us or fill in the contact form so we can reply to you shortly.
Magna-Tech Electronic Co., Inc.
329 Palermo Ave. 1st Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134-6601 USA
Phone: (305) 573-7339
Fax: (305) 573-8101